Thursday, October 14, 2010

E/U break not convincing

Yesterday's break on E/U doesn't seem to be that convincing. Why? Because we made it all the way up to 1.4121 and currently are 100 pips lower. That's too weak in my book. Furthermore, we have some serious divergence on daily. But, am I going to short it now? Hell no :) I'll wait for the test of the highs and quickly scalp the bounces.



Today was kind of slow, I only identified two good trades. E/J first broke the channel then retraced and bounced off the support (this was yesterday indeed). Today, the highs/lows are holding and few bounces occurred. One thing is interesting here. Had you shorted when the trendline was broken (where the quotation mark is), you would have had 4 hours to get out at BE, or be stopped out later. Waiting 4 hours is something I just don't do. In and out, quickly.



U/CHF is still being pushed lower and today we had a resistance-turned-support situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment